Club members are able to hire club boats on Wednesday Evenings and Sundays. To use a club boat on a Saturday please see the days instructor.
Check Availability and Book
Terms and Condiions
- Boat hire must be pre-booked. The deadline for booking is two days immediately prior to the day of use.
- Club boats are unable to be booked for Saturdays due to training. Please see an instructor on the day to use a club boat.
- Boat and equipment to be collected / returned only at following times:
- Weekend Collection 9:30 to 10:30 or 12:30 to 13:30
- Weekend Return 12:30 to 13:30 or 15:30 to 16:00
- Wednesday Collection 16:00 to 16:30
- Wednesday Return 19:45 to 20:00
- Boats will be loaned only when the duty instructor deems conditions suitable.
- Users must stay within the designated sailing area as advised by the duty instructor.
- Users must sign on and off, and may only sail when a manned safety boat is in attendance.
- A current club member must be on the boat while afloat.
- The hire fee is £10 per day for single-handers, £15 per day for RS Feva / Laser Vago / Dart 16, and must be paid in advance of using the boat. Free use of all club boats is availabe to Acadmey members and Junior members.
- In the event of damage to the boat or equipment, the user may be required to pay the insurance excess of up to £100.